Casterton Kelpie Association Working Dog Auction Futurity 2017
Held on Saturday 10th June 2017
Rules of Competition:
1. To compete in the Casterton Kelpie Association Futurity, dogs must be purchased from the annual Casterton (CKA) Working Dog Auction from 2012 onwards. Dogs may compete until they attain 4 years of age.
2. Dog may only win one Futurity Trial.
3. Dog may only compete in two Futurities.
4. Eligible dogs may be worked by nominated Handler.
5. Dog must not have won a trial prior to purchase at Casterton Working Dog Auction.
6. Dog may not be purchased by direct relation of Vendor (Mother, Father, Brother, Sister etc) and then worked in futurity by Vendor.
7. Dogs are only eligible to compete in the CKA Futurity when entered by original Purchaser.
ie: Dogs cannot be onsold and still eligible to compete in Futurity.
8. Prize money will be paid to “Owner” of dog – not “Handler”.
9. Dog must be a Kelpie to compete in the CKA Futurity.
10. The Casterton Kelpie Association committee reserves the right to verify identity of competing dogs ie: by scanning microchip
2017 RMA Futurity
|1st||Tricia Carter with Jet|
|2nd||Luke Twigg with Earl|
|3rd||BJ & S Palmer with Bindi|
RMA Network Working Dog Futurity
|1st||Travis Ware||Hilton Park Pear||187|
|5th||Andrew Kennedy||Akennedys Duke||157|
RMA Network Working
The RMA Network Working Dog Futurity has become an iconic event and displays the Kelpie's athletic ability and prowness within the working yard.
If you have any queries regarding the RMA Network Working Dog Futurity please contact Darren Holmberg on 0408 052 394.
We thank our naming rights sponsor RMA Network - Rural Marketing Agents for their support.